SYRACUSE — The building housing Clear Channel’s Syracuse cluster studios and offices has a new owner. Developer Robert Congel sold the Bridgewater Place building at 500 Plum Street last week for $7.09 million to a group of investors identifying themselves as 500 Plum St. LLC.
Clear Channel is one of several tenants in the office building. There’s no word on what impact, if any, the change in ownership could have on Clear Channel’s tenancy in the building. For more, check out the story from syracuse.com’s Rick Moriarty.
Clear Channel has six radio stations in Syracuse:
- Country B104.7 (WBBS/Fulton)
- Adult contemporary Y94 (WYYY/Syracuse)
- CHR Hot 107.9 (WWHT/Syracuse)
- Urban AC Power 620 (WHEN/Syracuse)
- NewsRadio 570 WSYR (Syracuse) and 106.9 (WSYR-FM/Solvay)
Studios and some offices are located on the building’s first floor, with additional offices located a few stories higher.